Monday, June 28, 2010

Random Facts about ME

RANDOM Facts about Amanda
  1. My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate peanut butter. To die fooorrrr.
  2. I've had a twin sized bed my entire life. My feet fall off the end of it, but I love the size of it!
  3. I could spend ALL day watching Food Network and HGTV. (Paula Deen, Giada, and Barefoot Contessa are my faves on FN and House Hunters is my fave on HGTV.)
  4. I have really big dreams for my future, but I'm too scared to pursue them..
  5. My major is Exercise Science and I have no idea what I want to do with it. I should probably figure it out soon since I'm now a senior in college.
  6. I have an older brother named Jordan. He's almost 25 and he lives in Boston.
  7. I'm 50% French and I managed to fail french class in high school.
  8. I NEVER put my phone down. My blackberry is always in my hand.. I'm sure it annoys everyone around me, but I don't have case for it and I never want to miss out on an email, text, or call! I like to be easy to contact.
  9. Boston is my favorite place in the entire world and it's home to my favorite restaurant, Giacomos.
  10. I go shopping more than the average person. It's basically the only thing I do.
  11. My best friend, Alex, is also my first cousin. Our bedrooms are painted the same exact color - Dark blue/grayish.
  12. Crystal Light (fruit punch) is my favorite beverage.
  13. My car is silver.
  14. I wear pearl earrings almost everyday.
  15. I wear a lot of bracelets.. They're my favorite accessory.
  16. My favorite purse is my black Longchamp one. It goes with everything and I very rarely use anything else.
  17. I had a really messed up high school experience.. I switched back and forth from schools 3 times.
  18. The first thing I do when I wake up is put in my contacts.
  19. I was born on November 8, 1988 - The same day that George Bush was elected president.
  20. I become obsessed with things really easily. Especially with TV shows. If I like the show, I will go out and buy every season on DVD.
  21. I wear yoga pants 6-7 times a week.
  22. I just texted my friend Brittany and asked her what a random fact about me is. She said -- "You enjoy watching Unsolved Mysteries and shows about killers." hahaha It's true.
  23. All of my best friends live far away from me. Heather/Ashlee in Idaho, Jenny in Washington, Leigh in Arizona, Brittany in NY/PA, Alex in DC.
  24. I LOVE making bracelets and giving them away to people.
  25. My parents have owned a bagel shop called Mister Bagel for 14 years.
  26. I love going on roadtrips with Alex and singing at the top of my lungs the entire way.
  27. There are SO many places I need to travel to: California, Idaho, Washington, Georgia, Arizona, Texas.. etc.
  28. I like going to bed early and waking up early. Bed around 11, wake up around 7.
  29. My toe nails are painted a color called 'Commander in Chic'
  30. Making people smile is my goal in life.
  31. I think I might be a little bit of a hoarder...
  32. I was a Business major for 2 years.
  33. The first concert I ever went to was Janet Jackson.
  34. My favorite store is Target.
  35. I love blueberry iced coffee with skim milk and 2 splendas.
  36. I love wine. White Zin is my favorite.
  37. My cat's name is Molly. I call her Mollita or Molly Baby.
  38. A lot of things can make me cry.
  39. I love baking cakes and cookies.
  40. I NEVER update my blog.
  41. I look for the best in everyone.
  42. I have NO idea why I just made this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment