Tuesday, April 13, 2010

25 Things That Make Me Happy

Oh hello there. I am SO bad at keeping a blog... I really want to try harder and write in this more often. I'm always putting it off and coming up with excuses on why I don't want to share my thoughts in here. I have a couple of friends who update their blogs religiously and it inspires me. Here I go on my blog journey. I'm going to start with a list of 25 things that make me happy. I could really make a list of 5838 things that make me happy, but I'll start with 25.

1. My Parents
2. My Brother Jordan
3. Molly, my kitty
4. The cousins that I see on a regular basis-Alex, Max, Sam, & Henry
5. Aunts and Uncles
6. Having a good shopping day
7. When class is cancelled
8. My friends (who i consider family because they are the greatest)
9. The show "Friends"
10. Watching decorating shoes on HGTV
11. Wearing/making bracelets
12. Making people smile
13. Old Audrey Hepburn movies
14. When the little red light on my blackberry flashes
15. Sleeping in on a rainy morning
16. Sunny afternoons
17. Going out for drinks in the Old Port
18. Listening to Frank and Derol
19. Cooking new recipes
20. Going for long walks on the beach
21. Reading a good book on the deck in the sun
22. Watching E! for hours at a time
23. Taking a drive with the windows down and my favorite music blasting
24. Getting pedicures
25. Getting fun things in the mail

2 comments:

  1. haha I like number 14! that always makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! i'm glad we're both blackberry obsessed!

    ReplyDelete