Sunday, January 9, 2011

2010 Memories


I think it's safe to say that 2010 was one of the greatest years of my life. If I had to use one word to sum up the year, that word would be "KINDNESS".

One of my favorite memories of 2010 was going to the Luminate show in NH with Britt. I will never ever ever forget this night. Luminate is one of my favorite bands and after the show, their lead singer, Sam, invited me and Britt to hang out with the band! It was amazing. Really. I thought I was dreaming the entier time. All the guys were SUCH sweethearts! Thank you for making that dream come true..



The summer of '10 was a fun one! My cousins from Georgia/South Carolina/Ohio all came to visit! I hadn't seen most of them in literally 12 years. Crazy! We had so much fun! I also spent a lot of time with my best friends who were all in Maine for the summer.. It was so nice having everyone in the same state for a few months. I spent a couple of weekends in Boston (my favorite place ever) --- That basically sums up my summer!

In September I took a roadtrip to New York with Alyssa and Jen to visit Brittany for her 21st birthday!
October was byyyy far the best month of 2010! First of all, it was wonderful because I got to spend a long weekend with my best friend, Alex, in Washington DC. I hadn't seen him in a few months so it was great to spend time with him! We did SO much in the few days that I was there... It was fun to be a tourist!

The day after I got home from DC was the day that KIND CAMPAIGN came to Maine!! I'm not joking when I say that those two short days that they were here were the best days of my life. I won't go into detail here (I'll save it for a seperate post!) but it was nothing short of amazing. Lauren & Molly did an assembly at my old high school and then I showed them the goodness of Maine! They got me to try lobster for the first time ever - something I never thought I'd do! I will remember this experience for the rest of my life :)


In November I turned 22! And of courseeee my cake said "BE KIND" on it ;)

I spent New Years Eve with some of my best friends :)









No comments:

Post a Comment